OUR CONSULTING SERVICES
Individual after sales service consulting
Analysis, conception and implementation of excellent service strategies focusing on service vision and strategy, service sales, service processes, service organisation and service controlling.
Service quick checks
Short analyses and “service health checks” in order to determine the service quality of your company and joint derivation of specific guidance and optimisation approaches for your service business.
Professional moderation of service workshops
Professional preparation, organisation and moderation of common strategy workshops regarding customer specific after sales service topics.
Service benchmark studies
Comparison and evaluation of your service organisation with best practice examples of comparable industries and identification of demands for actions for an excellent service organisation.
Personal coaching and 1:1 transfer of knowledge by our experienced service consultants to meet new after sales service challenges independently.
Service personnel search
Active support in the search for qualified service personnel.
SERVICE VISION AND STRATEGY
Service vision and strategy as compass for the service future
A profound service strategy is the basis for a successful service business and derives from the company’s vision as well as the customer’s service needs and expectations. We gladly assist you and your team with the development
and successful implementation of a future-oriented service vision and strategy.
- Development of a service vision and mission
- Derivation of a customer-oriented service
strategy with detailed strategic targets
- Elaboration of a service promise
- Creation of a service scorecard as operational
guideline for a successful implementation
- A clear service vision as helpful guidance
in the service organisation
- Motivated and committed employees
who identify themselves with the service targets
- Lower turnover of service staff
- A service organisation that conveys trust and competence towards your customers
- Profitable service growth
DELIGHTING SERVICE PRODUCTS
You want to delight your customers with an excellent service portfolio?
Service champions consistently align their service portfolio to customer needs and expectations. In a constantly changing environment with global competition it is no longer enough to meet customer expectations. Only service organisations that exceed customer expectations and continuously optimise their services and prices are able to differentiate themselves from competiors and delight their customers sustainably.
- Develop innovative service business models
- Digitalisation of your after sales service business
- Analysis of the possible service market potential
- Elaboration of innovative service products
- Set-up of active service sales
- Creation of a successful service marketing
- Transparency about your possible service
sales potential and market share
- Delighting service products
- Market-oriented service prices
- Customer-oriented service sales
- Delighted service customers
- Comprehensive customer experience
GLOBAL SPARE PARTS PRICING
What is a worldwide successful spare parts pricing?
Market-oriented spare parts prices are a key success factor for a profitable service business. Nevertheless, many companies do not absorb the existing sales and earnings potential due to historically grown spare parts prices. In the last 20 years IMPULS could help over 150 machinery and plant engineering companies to build up an excellent spare parts pricing. Thus, the developed methods and tools are proven in practice and tailored to the specific challenges in the service business.
- Set-up of market-oriented list prices
- Definition of transfer prices
- Definition of regional prices (corridor)
- Set-up of performance-oriented discounts for distributors and end customers
- Conduct of international market price researches
- IMPULS pricing tool for analyses & simulations
- Development of a customer-oriented price marketing
- Training of employees for a successful price argumentation
- Monitoring of the IT implementation
- Significant increase in spare parts sales and profits
- Increased customer loyalty
- Improvement of the price image on the market
- Push-back of competitors, replicators and pirates in the spare parts business
- Increased efficiency in the pricing process
- Global price management
EXCELLENT SERVICE PROCESSES
You want to attract your customers with fast and digital processes?
Then you should put your after sales service processes to the test. Excellent service processes are fast and efficient with only few interfaces. They are the basis for satisfied customers and an ideal customer retention. We gladly support you with the developement of customer-oriented and digital service processes that are best in class.
- Development of best in class service processes:
> Installation and commissioning
> Warranty processing
> Spare parts management and logistics
> Field service
> Technical support / helpline
> Inhouse repairs
> Modernisation / retrofits
- Digitalisation of business processes
- Assisting the selection of optimal service
software and logistics provider
- Fast and networked service processes
that will delight your customers
- Higher productivity and performance
- Maximum efficiency through reduction of
interfaces, error sources and duplicate work
- Optimal service IT support
- Digital business processing
- High customer satisfaction
EFFICIENT SERVICE ORGANISATION
What characterises a successful service organisation?
In many companies the after sales service business becomes more and more a strategic business unit and essential core business along the process chain. Moreover, successful companies consider the service business as business unit with profit and loss responsibility and accountability.
- Analysis & evaluation of your service organisation
- Development of efficient organisational service
structures and management organisation
- Development of service partner programmes
- Definition of service planning, management and controlling tools
- Set-up of service KPI cockpits
- An excellent service organisation with clearly defined tasks and responsibilities
- The right number of qualified employees
- Gradual localisation of the organisation
- Successful cooperation with service partners
- Meaningful KPIs and dashboards
DIGITALISATION IN THE SERVICE BUSINESS
How to ensure the service success of tomorrow with your digital roadmap
Digitalisation in the service bussiness is unstoppable! It changes the after sales service of machinery and plant engineers regardless of company size and industry. New digital service business models, highly efficient end-to-end service processes as well as an agile service organisation are crucial for the service success of manufacturers. No matter, if you are at the beginning or already in the process of the digital transformation – we help you to successfully meet the challenge and to take advantage of the opportunities of the digitalisation for your company and your customers.
- Selection of the right digitalisation initiatives
- Elaboration of a digital roadmap as strategic guideline for your company
- Development of digital service products/ solutions
- End-to-end digitalisation of service processes
- Development of an agile organisation with digital experts
- Active communication strategy to take your employees on the digital journey
- Focused digitalisation strategy for a reasonable digitalisation in the after sales service
- Benchmark comparison:
What to learn from digital service champions
- Delighted customers due to digital services with clear customer benefit
- Competitive advantages through fast digital service processes
- Change management for a fast and successful transformation process
The IMPULS approach has proved to be successful in many years of practice and ensures an efficient planning and implementation of sustainable after sales service consulting projects. Team-oriented and based on partnership!
- Market and competition analysis
- Potential evaluation
- Customer survey
- Process analysis
- Detailed problem description
- Benchmark comparisons
- Derivation of solution options
- Formulation and evaluation
of improvement measures
- Detailed description of
- Set-up implementation packages
- Profitability calculation (ROI)
- Creation of realisation plans
- Roll-out planning
- Subproject management
- Implementation coaching
- Realisation controlling
- Personnel search